|Having trouble viewing this email? View it as a Web page.
You are subscribed to CDC’s ACIP Vaccine Recommendations email subscription service. This information has recently been updated and is now available.
Revision of Errata and Updates
Revisions already made:
Page numbers correspond to the PDF printer friendly version
- Page 29 (Table 3-1) “RZV” and “ZVL” added to the table.
- Page 93 – Last paragraph, the first sentence now reads: “For infants and younger children, if more than 2 vaccines are injected in a single limb, the thigh is preferred because of the greater muscle mass; the injections should be sufficiently separated (separate anatomic sites [i.e. ≥ 1 inch] if possible) so that any local reactions can be differentiated (8, 24)” This change clarifies that separate sites means two points separated by at least an inch.
- Page 115 (Table 7-1) now the Celsius storage temperatures are listed first with Fahrenheit second and in parentheses.
- Page 115 (Table 7-1) “RZV” added to the table
- Page 148 second paragraph – in the “Special Situations” section, language is clarified regarding the use of IGRA test.