FREE CDC Webinar for Outpatient Oncology Providers: Your Guide to Infection Control and Prevention in Outpatient Oncology Clinics
Ongoing outbreaks and patient notifications in outpatient oncology point to the need for greater understanding and implementation of basic infection control and prevention practices. Join CDC and other experts for a free webinar to learn what you can do to ensure that your clinic:
- follows recommended infection control and prevention practices, and specifically
- understands and follows safe injection practices.
Webinar: Infection Control and Prevention in the Outpatient Oncology Setting: Protecting Your Patients and Your Practice
Thursday, June 9, 2016 3:30–4:30 p.m. EDT
CE is available! There are no fees for CE.
Pre-register at no cost and view detailed agenda here: https://cc.readytalk.com/r/xvvrvpmqm3i9&eom
View Webinar invitation here: http://1.usa.gov/1TSPs4w.
Learn more about CDC’s work to:
- Help outpatient Oncology facilities prevent infections in cancer patients
- Educate cancer patients and caregivers about preventing infections during chemotherapy treatment
- Teach safe injection practices
- Prevent Healthcare-associated Infections
|The CDC has reached over 1 million email subscribers. Thank you for your support.
Questions or problems? Please contact support.