|Having trouble viewing this email? View it as a Web page.
You are subscribed to one of CDC’s Immunization Schedule email subscription services.
2013 Immunization Schedules are Available—Learn How to Display Them on Your Website and Keep Them Current: The 2013 recommended immunization schedules for children and adolescents (birth through 18 years) and adults (19 years old and older) are now available online in the January 28, Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR) Supplement [1 MB, 21 pages].
NEW this year, schedules are also available in an online format that allows for easy display on partner websites. If your organization provides access to the schedules by linking to CDC’s website or posting PDFs, you can now display and print the schedules right on your web pages and get automatic updates. By adopting this strategy you will:
- Replicate CDC’s schedules within an existing page on your website
- Get automatic updates whenever changes and updates are made to the schedules
- Maintain all of your branding, design, layout, and website navigation
- Keep visitors on your website
- Offer interactive features within the chart and footnotes
- Provide an always-current PDF version of the schedule for users to print
This “syndication” method is a one-time task. Ask your web developer to follow these easy steps:
- Visit the Display Schedules on Your Website web page.
- Copy the code for the schedules you want.
- Place the code on the pages on which you want to display the schedule.
Once you save the code, you’re done; no additional maintenance is needed. Updates are automatic.
Need technical assistance? Simply complete the Contact the Web Team Form and a CDC web team member will contact you.
In addition, various versions of the child and adolescent schedule and adult schedules are available on the immunization schedules web pages.