|Having trouble viewing this email? View it as a Web page.
CDC Experts Featured in WebMD Answers
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is pleased to participate in WebMD Answers, an online resource where consumers can pose personal health questions that can answered by leading health experts and other consumers.
CDC experts currently featured as part of this initiative include:
- Joseph Bresee, MD, FAAP – Chief of the Epidemiology and Prevention Branch in CDC’s Influenza Division
- Thomas A. Clark, MD, MPH – Medical Epidemiologist, CDC’s Meningitis and Vaccine Preventable Diseases Branch
- Frank DeStefano, MD, MPH – Director of CDC’s Immunization Safety Office of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Lauri Hicks, DO – Medical Epidemiologist for CDC’s National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases (NCIRD)
- Phyllis Kozarsky, MD – Professor of Medicine and Infectious Diseases, School of Medicine, Emory University; CDC’s Travelers’ Health
- Arjun Srinivasan, MD – Associate Director, Health Care-Associated Infection Prevention Programs, CDC’s Division of Healthcare Quality Promotion (DHQP)
CDC collaborates regularly with both WebMD.com and Medscape.com as part of its partnership with WebMD Health Corp. in order to further key public health messages. To learn more about the new WebMD Answers, please visit www.webmd.com/answers.